Temperatures will dip to around 4 degrees in the Wyoming Valley today — a colder -15 degrees with the wind chill factored in, according to the National Weather Service.
Scattered flurries are expected until 3 p.m., with less than a half-inch accumulation.
Saturday evening will be mostly cloudy, with a low around -4 degrees.
Sunday — Valentine’s Day — will be sunny, with a high near 12 degrees. Scattered flurries are expected Sunday evening.
The forecast for the next few days, according to the National Weather Service:
• Monday: Cloudy with a chance of snow and high near 28 degrees.
• Tuesday: Rain and snow likely, with a high near 42 degrees.
• Wednesday: Chance of snow showers with a high near 37 degrees.
• Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 29 degrees.
• Friday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36 degrees.