The skies will be sunny in the Wyoming Valley today, but the temperature will reach a high of only 13 degrees. according to the National Weather Service.
Tonight will be partly cloudy, with a low around 4 degrees.
The forecast for the next few days, according to the National Weather Service:
• Monday: Snow likely, mainly after 4 p.m., with a high near 28 degrees. Little or no snow accumulation is expected during the day. A mix of rain and snow is expected in the evening, possibly mixed with freezing rain. A new snow accumulation of around 2 inches is expected.
• Tuesday: Rain and snow is likely, possibly mixed with freezing rain before 1 p.m. The high temperature will be near 41 degrees.
• Wednesday: Chance of rain and snow showers with a high near 39 degrees.
• Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 27 degrees.
• Friday: Partly sunny, with a high near 37 degrees.